District Summer School Program
- Expand learning opportunities available to students
- Provide focused learning opportunities geared towards your student's interests
- Offer remedial and continued instruction of reading and mathematics to students
- Provide high quality transition programs for students moving to new buildings
A shuttle bus will be offered for the following classes; 4k, Bridges and Jump Start which are held at East Elementary will have a free shuttle pick up and return at West and North Elementary. Be sure to sign up for this shuttle if you are signing up for one of those classes.
Free breakfast and lunch offered for all students and children 18 and under during the main session.
- June 12-15, 19-22 --- Bridge to Success
- June 12-23 --- Main session
- June 26-27 --- Camp Susan
- June 5-23 --- Credit Recovery, Semester 1 (M-Th)
- June 5-23 --- MS-Credit Recovery (M-Th)
- June 26-July 13 --- Credit Recovery, Semester 2 (M-Th)
- July 10-13 --- Frosh focus - 8-2:00(M-Th)
- July 31-August 3 --- Making Connections (M-Th or Fri) discussion taking place
- July 31-August 3, August 7-10 --- Jump Start to Success